for my first post i wanted to share a little about who i am, and some random facts about myself.
i am 23, almost 24 in march. i attended grant macewan university and the university of alberta in edmonton, alberta. i worked towards my bachelor of arts, in anthropology and gender studies. as much as i loved being in university and learning some of the crazy things that the world has to offer, i learned that i am much better with my hands and creativity than i am with a textbook! i will be starting at nait in just under a week, and i am excited, nervous and filled with anticipation all at the same time!
i will try my very best to keep up with sharing as many details as i can from school and life. as a start here is some random things about me!
10 random things about me…
1. i love the new england patriots and the boston red sox.
2. i am obsessed with painting my nails, sometimes a color…for about a day, then usually revert to back to black.
3. i constantly buy new and interesting notebooks and journals that I will probably never fill, but just have to have!
4. i believe leather is the best fabric for most things.
5. i have one sister, she is five years younger than me, and one of my favorite people in the world.
6. i love old, vintage, and antique-y things.
7. i love travelling and going anywhere on a plane. Im a sucker for disneyland…ive been 7 times .
8. when I find a t.v. show I like, (usually on netflix) I obsessively watch every episode I can find.
9. i think the ampersand is the most beautiful punctuation.
10. i hate getting up early